About Hidden Bolt Top Caps
Hidden bolt top caps are very exciting! Finally you can have art across the entire surface on the most interesting canvas space on your bicycle. A unique top cap is the most cost effective upgrade you can make for your bicycle which can be easily personalized.
Mounting is no more difficult than a traditional top cap. Simply:
- remove your old top cap and bolt
- install the base of the hidden bolt top cap
- Insert the counter sunk bolt provided, tighten to 5Nm
- Place cover cap on main cap, line up art, and slowly press the cap
- Go for a ride!
Yeah but what about removal? Great Question!
- Apply some Isopropyl Alcohol onto a clean rag
- Wipe your top cap with the Isopropyl Alcohol to remove finger oils
- Cut a 1" strip of Gorilla Tough & Clear Double Sided Adhesive
- Apply Gorilla Double Sided Adhesive onto center cap
- Bunch all four corners of the tape to the center of the center cap
- Pull all four corners up quickly, and the center cap will be removed
- No damage, no fuss